Housekeeping - Holiday Inn Lake St.
• Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing the sheets, changing and arranging the towels, restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting and rearranging the room after guests check out
• Report and return any guest properties found in the rooms while rendering service
• Report cases of property damage in commercial spaces to supervisor
• Work with a team of housekeepers on each shift
• Clean, disinfect and store all equipment at the end of the shift
• Maintain a positive relationship with employees and guests
• Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies
• Respond to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glass
• Collect and remove trash and debris
• Assist with laundry management, including washing, drying, ironing and sorting linen
• Report, turn in and log all lost and found items
• Clean upholstered furniture
• Perform detailed deep cleans when required
As one of the world's leading hotel companies, we go all out to deliver truly memorable guest experiences while striving to make a positive difference to the world around us. We call it: Tru Hospitality for Good.
We also know it takes a team of truly unforgettable people to make memories that last a lifetime. That's where you come in. By choosing to take your next step with IHG Hotels & Resorts, we'll enable, enrich and empower you to go further.